Tuesday morning my children were bickering like crazy. I warned them that if they didn't stop, they would not get any brownies when they got home from school. Moments later, they were at it again. I calmly stated that 3 out of the 4 would not get to have brownies. Alyson asked which one would get some and Meghan said, "Duh! Kelli!"
When the kids came home from school, they were all getting along so wonderfully. They were all in a great mood and being helpful. My heart was soaring! I told them that because they had all changed their attitudes that they had earned back their brownie. Everyone went to the kitchen and I heard Meghan state, "Momma's showing us grace!"
Wow! She gets it! She understands what grace means. Getting what you don't deserve. Ahhhh!! This momma couldn't be any happier to know that that message has gotten through a 6 year old heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment