Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Saturday, March 17, 2012

17 years and counting....

I have been so blessed by marrying Erik Davenport 17 years ago.  I am so glad that God saw fit to bring us together on an adventure of a lifetime!  It's been the most amazing 17 years already and I look forward to all that God has in store for us in the years to come.

Erik started our celebration on Friday by sending me a beautiful arrangement of flowers to work.  So very thoughtful!  On Saturday, my parents came and picked up all the girls to take them home with them.  Erik had to work, so as I write this, I am waiting for him to get home, but the many hours in my quiet house on a Saturday has been rather refreshing.

Tomorrow, Erik and I will spend the day doing whatever we want whenever we want.  Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of the kiddos for us.  We are so blessed by you both!

Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment