Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

So, I've been trying to add some pictures to share on the blog, but for some reason, the button doesn't want to let me do it.  So, for now, I'll just write and if I can ever upload the pictures, I will.

On Christmas Eve, we asked the girls to write a note for Santa.  The each wrote a note on a paper plate complete with a special treat for him!  Here is what each child wrote on their plate:

Alyson:  Dear Santa, I hope you like our homemade cookies.  Please be VERY quite!!!  Have a safe trip!!! Love, Alyson

Kelli:  Dear Santa, I can't wait to open the presents at Grandma and Papa's house and at my house.  Don't forget that the true meaning of Christmas is that baby Jesus was born to save our sins.  Hope you like the cookies.  Love, Kelli Davenport

Meghan:  Santa I love you!  Thank you for my gifts.   Meghan!  Look on the back win you r finched eating the cookies.  (BAck)  Jesus is the true meaning of Christmas

Hanna:  Dear Santa Claus, I hope you bring a mororcycle that goes in the back yard.  Be quietand don't eall all the cookies or you will be too fat.  Love, Hanna

While we do have fun with the Santa Clause and reindeers, we spend as much time as possible to make sure the kids understand that we celebrate Jesus' birth because without, we wouldn't have a Savior to celebrate at Easter.  It's great to see that they are getting it!

Hope you all have a fantastic year!  We plan on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment