Oh, man! If you have looked at my Facebook page recently, you would have seen my posts about this, but I had to take a moment to write it out. See, I was at worship practice tonight and I shared what God has been teaching me through one of the songs. Our 21 year old worship leader commented, "That is sick!" I have come to learn that means it's really, really, really, good. It's pretty much the equivalent of how we used the word "bad" when I was a teenager.
So, I used that word (sick) to describe worship practice and it just didn't feel right coming from this 35 year old mom. Hahahaha! I ended up changing my status because it made me feel so old. Wow! I just cannot believe I am now in that phase of my life. Ugh! At least my oldest isn't that age yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment