Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Power of Worship

This morning, I really needed to reconnect with God. I have felt so much worry recently and have been struggling. As I read my Bible this morning, I felt a sense of needing more. Just reading my passage for the day was not enough. I picked up my computer so I could see what I might find on the internet to read. I thought I might find a Bible passage that would speak to me better. Instead I found an article titled "The Power of Worship." Well, I am on our worship team, so maybe that will help me lead better. What I found, was not what I expected. The flood gates were opened!

My spirit of worry is gone. I feel complete peace. I feel God's presence around me. I prayed in a way I haven't prayed in a long time. I WANT more of God! The very thing we talked about at worship practice last night, is what I am want. More of God! If you are feeling stagnant in your spritiual walk and desire more, read this article. I have come to understand that in order to have real breakthroughs in our lives, I must enter into true worship of the One True God!

http://www.crosswalk.com/spirituallife/worship/11634783

I would love to hear your comments about this article, so please feel free to email, call, or facebook me. Psalm 96:1-3, "Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvfelous deeds among all peoples."

No comments:

Post a Comment