So last Tuesday just feels like a few hours ago and yet, it is actually Sunday night as I write this. Tuesday, my big brother and his daughter flew in to visit from Washington state. They left early this morning, but the visit seems like a whirlwind. While they were here we managed to do the following:
Visit the zoo on two different days
Go to Family Night at Edventure
Skating at the Plex in NE Columbia
Swimming at the Temples house
and lots and lots of visiting and playing at the grandparents house.
My kids were 4 tired little puppies by the time we got them back home. It was a great visit to say the least. We finished this most fabulous weekend by going to church and it was almost beyond words how great it was! After church we had a some friends over to celebrate a birthday!
I feel so completely blessed! This was a great last week before school starts. I'm sitting here trying to figure what else to say, but can't come up with anything. Have a great next week! I'm know I will!
Just caught up with reading your blog - all the way back to when Dave and Emma were here. Was lots of fun to read.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, I did sign up for google acc't so I can continue to read your blog.
Love you and the family so much. Mom