Okay, I finally did it. Why? I don't know. Just wondered what all they hype was about. Everyone got facebook and I held off for a loooooong time. Then, finally, I gave in and got an account and have for the most part, enjoyed following people on it. Then came Twitter and a lot of people jumped on that band wagon. Again, I held off. But, now, my curiosity has gotten best of me. I got a Twitter account. Not sure what all they hoopla is all about, but maybe over the next few days I will find out.
So, it's Thursday night and instead of worship practice (which was moved to Tuesday nights), we had MOB! That stands for Meeting Of Believers! Basically, it's a small group. This group is made up of our worship team members. Tonight was our first meeting and it was amazing. We began with dinner and laughed...a lot! What a funny bunch of people. We then moved on to our sharing time and it was truly amazing. I am so blessed by this group of people who are seeking after God and push me to want more of God as well.
And, to top all of that off! My kids are spending the night at my parents house with their cousin. What could be better!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment