My friend, Tara, just wrote a post about her son and being a ladies man. As I read it, I thought of a similar story with my own daughter. I figured I might as well share my story via blog. So, here it is:
Yesterday, Kelli came home from school and told me that she told a boy in her class that she liked him. Now, if you know Kelli at all, she is very reserved and quiet. I was surprised she told him that. Pretty bold move in my opinion. Then she said she asked him if he liked her and he said he kind of did. Wow! Even more bold! Then she asked him if he wanted to ride bikes after school, but he couldn't because he won't be home after school. By the way, this boy lives down the road from us. So, they made "plans" to ride bikes Thursday after school. Does that constitute as a date? And, if so, did my daughter just ask a boy out? That's even more bold! Oh, my! Totally not prepared for this...
i love it! So glad you copied:) and yes, it sounds like a date:)
ReplyDeleteUgh! I wont call it a date until the boy has the guts to ask me permission to take my daughter out on a date! Even if its just to ride bikes.
ReplyDelete