Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Blogaversary!

Wow!  Oh, wow!  It's been a whole year of blogging!  I decided to look back at previous blogs and discovered that I have been at this for a whole year.  Where in the world did it all go?  It was interesting to read back to a year ago and see what I wrote.  It is really amazing that I have forgotten a lot of the stories that I wrote about.  I have been wondering if this is something I really wanted to keep doing, but after going back and revisiting previous posts, I am refreshed and sure that I will continue this.  I had a good laugh at the things my kids have said and done.  Had I not written them down here, I never would have remembered.  So, I guess this is the best way to document the little things in life that normally go forgotten.

Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment