This morning was worth a blog. Here are a few stories all revolving around my sweet Hanna!
1. After returning home from dropping her sisters off at a school, I sat on the couch in our former dining room (yes, former, not formal) to read my bible for a bit. Hanna came over a while later, grabbed the bible and began looking at the maps in the back. She asked, "Mommy, show me where our house is." After explaining that our house wasn't on those mpas, she asked what they were for then. So, we discussed what they were for.
2. She continued to look at my bible, turning page after page. As she was doing this, she began preaching. This is what it sounded like (please be forewarned and forgive her crudity): "God gives us our pee and our poo. He gives us the song in our head. He gives us joy in our heart." So, I laughed at the pee and poo part. She repeated it a few more times. It began to lose its' funniness (is that word?) so I didn't laugh anymore. She said it one more time and then under her breath I heard, "That's not funny anymore, sooo, He gives us our joy..." and on and on.
3. I was saying goodbye to Hanna and she asked me where I was going. I told her I was going to meet with Pastor Scott and Paige (our worship leader). She replied, "Ohhhhh! You're going to go worshipping!"
What a random child! But, I love her. She makes me laugh so many times throughout the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment