Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 44th Anniversary!!!!!

June 25 marks a very special day.  Today, 44 years ago, God brought two very special people together to fulfill their purpose as a couple.  They have persevered through the tough times, and have remained faithful to what God has asked of them.

Some of you may have guessed already, but for those who are still wondering, it is my parents anniversary!  I can hardly believe that they have made it 44 years when so many things could have torn them apart.  I am forever grateful for my mom's steadfast love for my dad and her ability to remain to what she knew God was telling her.  I am forever grateful for my dad's humility and steadfast love for my mom.  They have been a model for what marriage should be.

It has taken a lot of hard work to get to 44 years.  Thank you so much for setting the bar high!  It is because of your example and legacy, that Erik and I have something to aim for.  We love you both dearly.  May today be filled with much love and excitement!

Your SID!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carla. You are such a blessing and one of the reasons we've perservered. We wish we could be here when you celebrate your 44th because I am confident that what God has begun in you and your marriage, He will perform until the day of Christ.
    Thank you for the beautiful tribute. We give all the glory to God.

    ReplyDelete