I gave him the details I had about the kittens that needed a home or they would be taken to the humane society. Nothing more was said.
Fast forward to church and I find Erik is speaking with Sam (who has the kittens). Again, total surprise!
We decided that night, we would go ahead and get one and surprise the girls. At 6:30 Thursday night, Liz and family arrived with our new kitten. The girls were excited and surprised for sure. The kitten, not so much. Apparently, he hid for a while. When I arrived home, I found him laid out on the couch looking quite content. I truly hope this will be the case tomorrow.
You may be wondering how Mr. Putty feels about this new "friend." He wasn't quite as excited as the girls. See the next picture for a visual:
Our new kitten's name (for now is Mr. Socks), however, we are not 100% sure what his/her sex is, so the name could change.
I really hope these two cats learn to love each other! Only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment