Let the chaos begin!!!!!! Well, maybe not chaos...hopefully. I'm sitting here and waiting for my girls to get off the bus so we can offically say, summer vacation has started! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot believe how fast this school year went. All in all, it was a great year! It most certainly had it's challenges, but it also had it's triumphs!
I watched my children learn so many new things and it's always fun to watch them discover for themselves, the world around them. I've had to help my children learn how to deal with difficult situations and I've had the joy of guiding them through it. I've made new friends and in some unexpected places.
I am looking forward to a break (no more early mornings, dragging kids out of bed and rushing them through the morning routine)! I'm sure, before any of us realize it, the summer will be over and I'll be writing about how I can't believe how fast THAT went. Next school year will be here before we know it! Enjoy your summer and I hope that we'll be seeing you soon! Until next blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment