Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Security Update

It's been a while, hasn't it?  We've had modem issues and as a result, we took our router off, so I haven't been able to sit in the middle of all the chaos in my home and get on the computer.  Instead, I'd have to hole up in the office.  I didn't want to, so therefore, I haven't been on the computer as much.  And, I'd have to say, it's been kind of nice.  Instead of getting on facebook all day long, I only got on maybe once or twice a day.  I can't believe how much more I got done!

On top of all that, it's been a very busy couple of weeks with end of school activities.  It's been a lot fun.

As you can see, I haven't yet made my blog secure.  In order to do that, I have to enter everyone's email and invite you and that takes time.  Refer to above as to why I haven't done any of this.  Now that we have our issues worked out, maybe I'll finally get around to it, but don't hold your breath!

2 comments:

  1. Now my computer's down. Am thankful for my Iphone even if it's more tedious to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I feel like I know your family and yet we barely say hello when passing at church, I'm going to change that. Thanks for letting me laugh along with your family.

    ReplyDelete