Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

To all those mother's out there, hope you had a great Mother's Day. I sure did! We had the pleasure of spending the morning with my parents at their church and the afternoon at their home. It's not very often that we get away from our responsibilities at our church to go to their side of town. It was a great way to begin the day!

I have been so blessed with a great mother of my very own. She spurs me on to want to be more like her. She has been a solid rock in our family. She has been a great example for me to follow. She has left a legacy for me and for my kids and one I hope that they will carry on for generations to come.

I have 4 of the most beautiful daughters! How I've been so blessed is beyond me. I received several hand made cards from them and they mean more to me than I could ever have imagined. I remember making cards for my parents thinking I was being cute. I always thought they would think it was lame, and that they were just being nice. I now understand what they really felt.

Love to all who read this!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Carla. I just read this blog and praise God for your kind words. It brought tears to my eyes so early in the morning. God has truly blessed us with you as a daughter and Dave as our son. I am so proud of both of you. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete