Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Friday, May 14, 2010

School Years

Another school year almost done! I can hardly believe it! Where did it all go? Tonight, as I was driving Meghan home, we started talking about kindergarten. She has 3 days left of preschool and then she'll be a big kindergartener. She said she is getting soooo excited. We then proceeded to discuss all the things you get to do in kindergarten that you don't do in preschool. The smile across her face was priceless. How did I get to where my 3rd baby is going to be starting kindergarten? I am soooo excited for her.

She is so ready for school and I cannot wait for her to get to meet new friends, learn, and play. It's going to be amazing. I must learn how to enjoy every moment because it really does go quickly. Before I know it, I'll have teenagers in the house like my friend Ashley.

For all the young mom's reading this, truly cherish those babies. It seems like yesterday that Alyson was my baby and she's going into 4th grade! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Carla, what you say is true. I love how you do enjoy your kids. They are so precious, and I love how you and Erik are raising them to love you both and God.

    ReplyDelete