
No, I did not recently adopt a boy. We still have all girls. This handsome young man is Noah Eargle. He is the son of our dear friends, Toni and Rial Eargle. He just turned 4 and is one of the most amazing little boys I have met. How fortunate for me, because he loves Hanna and she loves him. Toni shared with me the other day, that Noah asked her, "Why do we call them the Davenports?" Toni responded, "Because that's their last name, just like you're last name is Eargle." Noah then asked, "When will Hanna be Hanna Rial Eargle?" Toni explained that she would be Hanna Eargle and asked if he wanted to marry her to which he replied, "Yes!"Toni and I are thinking that the idea of an arranged marriage may not be a bad idea! We know each other and as far as I can tell, we like each other's family. We have the benefit of watching the kids grow up together and to see the character that each child will develop.
Who knows what God has in store for these two sweet kids, but I would be totally okay if the two of them ended up married in let's say 30+ years. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment