
Have you ever taken the time to really look at your children? I don't mean to just take a passing glance, but to really study them. One of my favorite things to do, is to just sit and watch my girls' face. I love to look at the their smiles, and the shape of their noses. The way they get this shy little smile when they catch me staring at them. I marvel at the fact that we all have noses, mouths, eyes and yet none of us look the same. I took this picture of Alyson at the doctor one day and I still cannot get over her beauty. She's going to be 9 soon and before we know it, the boys will be calling and the "dating" will begin. Ugh! So, while you still can, take a moment to really look at your child and enjoy the beauty that God has given them!
No comments:
Post a Comment