By the time most people see this, it will be Erik's birthday! Now, he may not be as excited as I am, but who cares. I love to celebrate people's birthdays! I love for people to feel special, because, well, they are! So as a tribute to my man, here's what I love about him:
Erik, first and foremost, is a man of God. Everything he does, is for God' glory. He is a spiritual leader in our family and desires to be right where God wants him. Through every trial, Erik has been my rock. His trust in the Lord is truly authentic and when he's struggling, he is honest about it.
Erik is the hardest, working man I've ever met. He puts everything he has into any job he ever does. Even folding laundry! Do you remember those days at Bethany, Erik? He just doesn't give up on anything.
Erik is one awesome dad! People used to tell us we would have beautiful kids and they were right! Erik loves those girls and adores them beyond words. I love watching him when he is watching and interacting with the kids.
Erik is my sidekick and my extra set of hands. He is always willing to help with things around the house. He is one of the funniest guys I know and he makes me laugh all the time.
He's not afraid to kick the cat off the bed so he can be comfortable. This is something I have not mastered and probably never will. And, Erik loves me despite the stupid things I do.
Erik is my forever guy! I know with him, that I will always have someone to come home to. He sure puts up with a lot from me.
I love you Erik and I hope you truly know that. You are my best friend. Have a happy birthday!
What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful husband and friend. Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete