Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Monday, April 12, 2010

Things I hate...

I hate having to swap out winter and summer clothes for four girls. It's complete insanity! The piles of clothes waiting to be put away continues to sit there.

I had such grand ideas for spring break! Since my two older girls were home, I figured they could help sort and put away the clothes. Did that happen? Oh, no! Now, they are back in school and I am left with this monumental task. And, to top that off, I am working Wed., Thurs., and Fri. this week so there is no chance it will happen this week.

I also hate spring time. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind the blooming flowers and cool temperatures, but I really hate the pollen. And, the cold mornings where my girls freeze because they pick clothes for when they are coming home in 80 degree weather. It's crazy!

I hate school projects. I am not a very creative, artsy person. I do not like playdoh or art projects and I really do not like having to help with school projects that require me to use that part of my brain. That is why, tonight, I was so elated that my sweet husband stepped up to help Alyson with her school project. What a blessing! I have never enjoyed being the one to give 3 little girls their baths, than tonight.

I guess this hasn't been the most uplifting blog, however, I just really needed to get that off my chest. I think tomorrow, I'll look for all the things I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment