As promised, here is my list of things I love...
I love hearing my children play with and laugh with each other. It's absolutely priceless!
I love when one of my children apologizes for something they did and I really love it when it's completely thought of on their own and not because they were instructed to ask for forgiveness.
I love my friends. I love how they can be honest with me and take time for me. I love being able to call them when I am completely frustrated and I can tell them exactly how I feel and they still love me. I love that a simple phone call from someone can brighten my day and turn even the most tense situations around.
I love relationships. I guess that sort of goes with the above. I love spending time with people of all different backgrounds! It energizes me and it gives me insights that I don't always see otherwise.
I love my husband and the wonderful family we have built together. He makes me laugh all the time and I love that. I love hearing him laugh at the t.v. over something stupid. Half the time, I'm laughing not because of the show, but because of him laughing. I can watch the same show by myself and not laugh at all.
I love my kids teachers. A couple of them have become not just the kids teacher, but my friend. I don't think that happens very often and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I'm a better mother because of them. Weird, I know! But, they have taught me so much in discipline and how to help my child learn.
I love what God has taught me over the last year and how my relationship with him has grown so much. I am not the same person I was a year ago, thank goodness!
I love my church family, old and new. God has placed those people in my life for various reasons and I am so grateful for that. You will never know how much you have meant.
I really could go on and on, but for now, I will stop here. Now, that was definitely more uplifting than my little rant last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment