So, here's the story if you haven't read my Facebook status today. I was lucky enough to get away for the night at my friends! After going to sleep at 3:30, I am woken up at 8:00 in the morning! Not one bit happy!! Then, I hear the sweetest voice saying, "Hi mommy! It's Meghan. I'm a Christian now!"
I am in utter amazement. She is 5 years old! Wow! What a great Easter blessing!
How did this happen? Kelli and Meghan share a room. They woke up this morning and were looking at the calendar. They began talking about Good Friday and what it meant. Next thing daddy knows, he's being awakened by these two. Kelli tells Erik, "Daddy, Meghan wants to know how to become a Christian." So, Erik talks with her and they all pray. My 7 year old daughter, led her little sister to the Lord (with the help of daddy of course)! What a great way to wake up.
Now comes the part where we get to help Meghan understand about this relationship and what that means. Thank you, Lord for the privilege of raising these 4 girls in Your knowledge.
That is wonderful, Carla! Give Meghan a hug for me!
ReplyDeleteChristy
What a great Mom and Dad. We are so blessed to be nearby. Thanks for sharing your Easter day with us. We love all of you. Mom
ReplyDelete