Hello friends. For those of you who take time to read this blog, I wanted to let you know that I am going to add a step for you to have to get to this blog. Because of the private nature of my posts (as in, about my family) and the fact I have pictures on here, I do not want just anyone to read it. Very shortly, you will have to enter your email and password to be able to to access my blog. If you want to continue reading, please let me know so I can add you to the list of friends who can read my blog. I will make the change in the next couple of days. You can facebook message me or send me an email.
Have a fantastic day!
Yes, I want to keep reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteI sign in through google. 62psalm@gmail.com
ReplyDelete