Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

I just returned from Meghan's preschool Mother's Day Tea. I must first note, that there was no tea in sight. Just some yummy lemonade mixed with sprite.

I have never been so proud to be a mother. At the preschool Christmas program, Meghan would not sing even one word of any song that day. She stood the entire program, looking mad.

Yesterday, Meghan came home saying she sang on stage during practice and she was so excited!!! Her teacher was proud of her too. She told me she would sing during the program. As the music began, I wondered, "Would she actually do it?"

SHE DID!!!!!!!!!!! She sang every word of every song and with a big smile on her face. And, to top it off, she sang right to ME! I cried through the entire program! My heart felt like it would burst.

On our way home, I was telling Meghan how much I appreciated her singing to me and she replied, "You are a special mommy!" More tears followed.

I feel so blessed by my children. And, they make me feel special.

1 comment:

  1. And I teared up just reading your blog and that's even after your Dad had told me your story.

    ReplyDelete