A few days ago, Hanna was whistling. I didn't know she could do that! She's 3 by the way. I asked her where she learned to do that and she said papa taught her.
So, I told her to go show daddy. She ran off to show him and was unsuccessful. She came running back to me in tears and declared, "I ran out of whistles!" I laughed, she cried some more, I consoled, she tried again, and what do you know! She found more whistles and was able to show daddy!
On a side note, last night I asked my dad if he taught her how to whistle and he said no. So, where did she pick it up? Your guess is as good as mine.
I believe I may have met your dad yesterday :) If he's on vacation in PA, that is... He asked me if the 3 kids having milkshakes in Denny's with me were all mine (they are) and we chatted about kids and he mentioned the name of your blog... thought I'd stop by and say hello!
ReplyDelete